Financial turmoil can happen to anyone. Often, bankruptcy is a solution that offers your best chance of getting a fresh financial start. At Running Law Firm, bankruptcy and financial matters is our focus. With more than 25 years of combined legal experience and extensive knowledge of bankruptcy and related financial issues, our attorneys have the resources to offer tailor-made solutions to clients in financial distress.
Minneapolis Debt Relief Lawyer
We assist clients with a broad range of bankruptcy issues, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows individuals and businesses to discharge debts.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows individuals and small business owners to restructure their debts into affordable payment plans.
- Workouts and settlements: In some cases, it is possible to avoid bankruptcy by negotiating with creditors. We negotiate with creditors on behalf of our clients.
- Asset protection planning and consulting: To protect valuable assets, it is important to consult with a bankruptcy attorney before taking any action. Our attorneys can help you safeguard assets and prevent you from making costly mistakes.
- Bankruptcy litigation: We provide effective representation to clients facing bankruptcy-related lawsuits.
- Small business and bankruptcy: Our lawyers work with small businesses of all types to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Complex financial issues: Some issues, if not identified and handled by experienced bankruptcy attorneys, can create serious problems. Our attorneys are able to identify such issues and prevent problems from arising.
- Divorce and dissolution consulting: Divorce can lead to bankruptcy. The best way to protect yourself is to contact our Hennepin County bankruptcy lawyers before you file for divorce.
- General debtor/creditor consulting: Many people have financial problems may be resolved without filing bankruptcy. We connect our clients with the resources that can help them find effective solutions.
Contact Running Law Firm | Your Goals Matter To Us
Contact our office in Minneapolis, Minnesota, at 612-279-8627 or 800-724-8069 to schedule a free initial consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.