Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows individuals and small business owners to restructure their debts. With Chapter 13, debtors can protect their assets and make payments on their debts according to a monthly payment plan. At Running Law Firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we help our clients achieve their financial objectives through Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Bloomington Debt Restructuring Attorneys
Chapter 13 bankruptcy can provide relief in many ways, including:
- Stopping foreclosure. If you face the possibility of losing your home, Chapter 13 affords you time to catch up on mortgage payments.
- Restructuring car loans. Some car loans can be restructured to reduce the payments.
- Paying tax liabilities. Penalties that accrue on unpaid income tax liabilities can quickly make the problem more burdensome. Chapter 13 allows you to pay back income tax liabilities without paying the penalties.
- Paying back unsecured creditors. Chapter 13 allows you to pay credit card debt or personal loans.
- Protecting assets. By filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you may be able to keep assets that might be liquidated in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
At Running Law Firm, we do not offer one-size-fits-all solutions. Our Minneapolis Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys take the time to understand our clients' goals and unique situations. We maintain contact with our clients long after we have filed their cases to ensure that they have access to experienced, knowledgeable legal counsel whenever they need it.
Contact Running Law Firm | Your Goals Matter To Us
If you are worried about losing your home or your car or about paying back debts, our lawyers can help. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact our office at 612-279-8627 or 800-724-8069.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.